Pay 4x interest free instalments when checking out with PayFlex of only:
- 500ml Bottle - R107.49
- 500ml Bottle refill - R62.49
- 750ml Bottle - R157.49
- 750ml Bottle refill - R139.99
Water-to-Go Filtration Bottle
Water-to-Go is the must have bottle for any situation. Not only is it a lightweight, reusable filtered water bottle, but its 3 in 1 filter technology means that you can drink safe from any non-salt water source.
Created based on technology originally developed for NASA our 3 in 1 filter eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead, from your water leaving you with safe, healthy water for you.
With the increased concerns about the quality of tap water and the expense of bottled water, our BPA free filtered bottle ensures that you have access to safe water wherever you are.
Eliminate single use plastic water bottles by using a the Water-to-Go bottle. Reduce your plastic consumption, adding less plastic to the environment!
500ml Bottle: Each bottle comes with a filter that lasts approximately 2 months (it filters 130 Litres) and includes a unique timer to track the filter life.
750ml Bottle: Each bottle comes with a filter that lasts approximately 3 months (it filters 200 Litres).
Water-to-Go Bottles use a Unique 3-in-1 Filter Technology
The filters used in the BPA free water bottles are created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, our filters use activated carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
The results of the filtration system within the Water-to-Go bottles are demonstrable and the filter has been independently tested against internationally recognised standards by industry specialists in the USA, Europe and India; all have confirmed that the filters in the Water-to-Go bottles eliminate over 99.9% of harmful contaminants in water. As tested by:
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
BSC Laboratories (Florida USA)
Bangalore Test House
Take a look here what people are saying about the Water-to-Go bottles:
- Includes one filter
- Timer indicating when to change your filter
- Filters last 2 months (or 130 litres)
- BPA Free Ergonomically designed
- Textured grip area
- Weighs 98 grams
- Not suitable for dishwasher - hand wash only
- Includes one filter
- Removes over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants and more
- Weighs 138g (with filter in)
- BPA free / all materials
- FDA approved
- Bottle Dishwasher Proof (Lid is handwash only)
- Removes over 99.9% of metals and chemicals including
- Chlorine, Fluoride
- Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
- Lead, Gold, Silver
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Protects you from water borne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Takes out over 99.9% of bacteria including:
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
- Dysentery, Botulism,
- Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
- Leptospirosis – Weil's Disease
- Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Filters water borne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including:
- Giardia lamblia
- Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
- Echinococcosis Ascariasis
- Coenorosis Schistosomiasis
- Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness)
- Threadworm Guinea Worm
- Hookworm Roundworm
- Pinworm Onchiocerca
- Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
- Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
- Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc.
- Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
- Not effective on sea water
- Filters 200 litres of water (roughly one water bottle filled three times per day for 3 months)
- Effective cost is approximately 5p per litre of fresh clean drinking water
- Deactivates when dry
- Biodegradable filter membrane
- Recyclable end caps