Not able to buy online??? NO PROBLEM!!! Call us on 011 467 5913 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out!
The DayOne Waterbag™ 10-liter personal water purification unit with integrated filter and backpack straps, providing all four of the functions needed to treat and safely store drinking water:
COLLECT > TRANSPORT > TREAT > STORE
The treatment solution is the P&G™ Purifier of Water Packet. The Waterbag is compactly designed for immediate distribution after a disaster to treat contaminated freshwater sources, protecting survivors from the leading causes of diarrheal disease.
DayOne Waterbag™ treats for sediment, arsenic, bacteria, lead, viruses, humic acid, protozoan cysts, and DDT.
- 60 P&G™ packets to purify 600 liters of water
- DayOne Waterbag™ and attached filter
- Pictographic instructions
- P&G™ packets (qty 60)
- Packet cutting tool
- Flow Rate - 0.5 L/min to 1.5 L/min
- Robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (> 3 logs), viruses (> 4 logs),
bacteria (> 6 logs) and arsenic from contaminated water sources
such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
- Closed multi-treatment system
- Uses P&G™ Purifier of Water
- Meets emergency drinking water guidelines
- U.S. Marines Ranked #1 in water performance and user operation
- Clear and simple user instructions
- Easy to transport
- Tested Worldwide