Pay 4x interest free instalments of only R149.99 when checking out with PayFlex.
The Bucket Filter is a versatile, portable filter that comes with a variety of adapters allowing you to connect it up to a water container or bucket and a standard outdoor tap with threaded outlet. This enables you to filter municipal water straight from your own tap or water collected from rivers, dams or streams with the added benefit of years of use if properly maintained!
Click here for the Bucket Pre-Filter add on - This will extend the life of the Bucket Filter!
- 0.1 micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts, removes 99.99999% of all bacteria & 99.3% of viruses. Does not removed dissolved particles.
- Clear water - Removes all dirt and solids.
- It’s Simple — No Chemicals needed, minimal construction, use any plastic bucket or plastic bottle, No Replacement Parts; even attach it to a spigot with hose threads
- Cost Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for next to nothing a day over its lifetime.
- Fast Flow — supplies 1 litre every 2 minutes
- Easy Maintenance — Just back flush after each use
- Long Lasting — With proper maintenance it can last many years for an entire family
- Large Volume - Get up to 300 000 litres of clean water from the Bucket Filter.
- Disaster Relief — fast solution to a clean water need
- Meets and exceeds EPA standards — removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard
- Food Grade Plastic - Safe to use for your water filtering needs